Need some help?
If you don’t speak Danish, the unemployment insurance system can seem complicated.
Here is MA’s guide for the newly unemployed (booklet) and here is our online self-study.
Many of the terms used are quite specific to Denmark. We have therefore also added the Danish word in the cases where we think you need to be aware of the Danish term. For example, ‘unemployment benefit’ is called ‘dagpenge’ in Danish.
Most of the website is in Danish only and have not been translated into English. But look for brochures in English to the right.
- Introducing Magistrenes A-kasse (‘The Masters Unemployment Insurance Fund’)
- Graduating soon?
- Online self-study
- Booklet: Guide to the most important aspects for the newly umemployed
- Brochure: An introduction to MA
- A hands-on guide to job hunting
- Denied entry to Denmark due to Covid?
- Set up direct debet for membership payment