Read all information regarding the Corona-virus

Need some help?

If you don’t speak Danish, the unemployment insurance system can seem complicated.

Here is MA’s introduction in English (booklet) and here is our online self-study

Many of the terms used are quite specific to Denmark. We have therefore also added the Danish word in the cases where we think you need to be aware of the Danish term. For example, ‘unemployment benefit’ is called ‘dagpenge’ in Danish.

Most of the website and most of our brochures are in Danish only and have not been translated into English.